Skinpress Demo Rss

VIDEO: Adam Lambert Performs "Blue Suede Shoes" on NBC's ELVIS ALL-STAR TRIBUTE, Sunday, February 17, 2019

Filed Under () by broddybounce on Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Posted at : Wednesday, February 20, 2019


And two Adam interviews...

BACKSTAGE AT NBC TAPING (included as part of the overall livestream for the 2019 Elvis Birthday Proclamation Ceremony that took place at Graceland in Memphis on January 8th; this prerecorded video was inserted into the livestream, Adam was not at the actual event) (Note: at beginning of interview the "she" Adam is referring to, which is not made clear due to poor editing, is his grandmother):


ASSOCIATED PRESS feature story:


9 comments:

Dee R Gee said...

Thanks, Broddy! Love these two interviews. Nice to hear the one again where he tells about dying his hair black for the first time. Black hair. Blue eyes. Works for me!

Been playing the BSS video bunches of times. He just killed it.

Dee R Gee said...

And welcome back, Broddy! Haven't seen you in a while.

Sunflower said...

I want to thank Adams grandmother for introducing Elvis to Adam via Karaoke! Once again he's getting rave reviews for his Blue Suede Shoes performance. Btw how many "full circle moments" does Adam have now? 🤔😊

Nanbert said...

How many full circles, indeed! Good question, Sunflower. Is anyone keeping score? I would have, if I'd known it was going to be a "thing".

BTW...would you...or someone...tell me what those little "boxes" (emojis?) mean at the end of your question above.

Sunflower said...

Lol Nanbert, I use the first emoji quite often on Facebook, when I'm asking a question in a comment OR if the comment doesn't make sense to me ALSO when a comment has me thinking about the subject in matter. Hard to see but this emoji has the finger on or close to the lips like saying hmmmm? The second one is just a smiling one I use often to show that I'm content, happy or grateful. There's other ones smiling but I like this one. I know the emojis have names but I don't know what the first one is called.

Sunflower said...

You know what? Nanbert You asked about the "boxes", but didn't see 2 face emojis? Oh boy if you see boxes I get the same thing when my sister in law texts me. I don't understand why I get those boxes either, I'd like an answer too.

Nanbert said...

Good grief, Sunflower, that's spooky! I just saw boxes...actually, just 2 squares.

Nanbert said...

I can't stop listening to Adam's "Blue Suede Shoes"....it's just so darn good! And he makes it look so easy. Oh my!

broddybounce said...

Thanks, Dee! I've always been here but just not able to post as much of late ... but will definitely post more with the tour coming this summer. Great time in Adam World right now, ain't it?