Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Shared (EXCELLENT!) The Seattle Times Queen + Adam Lambert Tacoma Dome Concert Review

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Sunday, July 14, 2019

Posted at : Sunday, July 14, 2019

Adam Lambert Shared (EXCELLENT!) The Seattle Times Queen + Adam Lambert Tacoma Dome Concert Review

Photo (see more in the Seattle Times Review) from the Seattle Times review of the Queen + Adam Lambert "Rhapsody Tour 2019" Vancouver BC (the review is of the Tacoma Dome concert but the reviewer included these wonder photos taken by Bojan Hohnjec / Miracle Productions LLC

LINK (embedded below) to the 
SEATTLE TIMES QAL CONCERT REVIEW 
TACOMA DOME, TACOMA, WA ON JULY 12, 2019


It's a GREAT review so please check it out at the link above or in Adam's Tweet or in the Seattle Times Tweet.. Not to be missed! 


@adamlambert on IG: Love this quote from Michael Rietmulder’s Seattle Times review of The Rhapsody Tour. I’m serving the biggest heaping helping of Camp for hungry tummies all over the country. 💅🏻👑🌈

@adamlambert on Twitter: "Sharing my personal ‘Notes on Camp’ w the country: “For “Bicycle Race” Lambert emerged on a motorcycle wearing a diamond-spiked leather jacket looking like the love child of Rob Halford and Elizabeth Taylor or an Oakland Raiders fan in a Pride parade.”"










Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



8 comments:

Dee R Gee said...

Fantastic review! And well-deserved. Adam is as fabulous as he has ever been on this tour. And we have plenty more to go! Vocally, he's unmatched. Stage presence is as sexy and playful and camp as ever. Brian and Rob seem to have complete confidence in him. Pure trust.

And there is a short video I saw somewhere of Rob Halford being interviewed. He is praising Adam and says he's a big fan.

Life is good.

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

Dee R Gee .. I saw that clip .. I think it was from the GLAAD Awards .. don't know the year ... Rob Halford was taking a picture with ADAM on the Red Carpet .. if I find it on Ytube I'll post it here!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Angeladam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angeladam said...

Loved the descrption of him !

Nanbert said...

These wonderful reviews will still come pouring in! I've noticed that Adam seems especially "alpha" on this tour...with absolute certainty that he's exactly where he belongs. Or is that just my imagination?

I love Adam solo, too, but with Queen he is in the greatest, most unique "setting" he will ever have....a perfect match for his extraordinary talents! They seem to communicate by osmosis! And how they deserve each other...these unrivaled geniuses!

It seems that Queen and Adam Lambert have discovered how to improve on perfection! They're better than ever. I have long ago run out of superlatives.

Watching these videos,,,reading these reviews....My heart is SO full! Adding to my pleasure is the knowledge that THEIR hearts are full, too. They perform with SUCH JOY!

Long live Queen and Adam Lambert!.....and me, too, as long as I can enjoy them!

Where else can I express these feelings except to fellow Glamberts/Queenberts?

Sunflower said...

You've got that right my fellow Glambert/Queenbert NANBERT! :)

Nanbert said...

Thanks, Sunflower....would that make me a TripleBert?... a Tri-Bert... or a 3Bert! haha

Sue Smith said...

Could not agree more Nanbert! Being a triple bert is a great honor. Lol