Skinpress Demo Rss

More Info About Adam Lambert in Australia!

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Friday, February 26, 2010

Posted at : Friday, February 26, 2010


Wanna Meet Adam Lambert?
Local News, By Christian Taylor, 26th February, 2010

Are you an Adam Lambert fan? Well listen up.

Adam will be appearing in-store at Hum on Oxford St, Darlinghurst on Saturday, March 6th from 12pm, and we’re giving one lucky Same Samer the opportunity to introduce Adam to the crowd in the store, ask him three questions while on stage, and then jump to the front of the queue for a meet and greet, photo opportunity and album signing.

Interested? Click here and tell us in 25 words or less why we should choose you! You have until 5pm Wednesday March 3 (Sydney time) to enter.

Note, to attend the in-store appearance, you need to buy a copy of the album for Adam to sign.

SOURCE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if we already have a copy of the album? I mean I have 2 and as much as i love Adam I dont really want another one.

Anonymous said...

If I could meet Adam just by buying a copy of the cd for what $8 then I would buy the cd and get his autograph...but that's just me.

Anonymous said...

I have been a fan since his 1st appearance in the Top 24 last year.......but alas 47 years old is probably past it.