Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Fan Chase Lough's Very Special "Thank You" To Adam For His Song "Whataya Want From Me"

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Sunday, December 13, 2015

Posted at : Sunday, December 13, 2015

One fan's very special and heartfelt words of thanks and gratitude to Adam Lambert at 98.5 FM's Kissmas Bash 2015 in Buffalo, NY,  Meet & Greet, for Adam's song "Whataya Want From Me".

Chase Lough and his husband Francisco Furtado met Adam as the Niagra Center tonight, and later Chase posted this to his Facebook, on Adam's timeline.. He wished to express his sincere thanks for the words/message in Adam's song that gave him strength and comfort during some very dark times in his life.

Please click on the link within the Facebook post below to read the entire message to Adam.. This is an excerpt of his thanks to Adam at the end of his message.. Or go to the LINK HERE

I don't know what "Whataya want from me?" means to you but to me, it meant a chance of surviving and even more important, at happiness.

After all of that, the words 'thank you' can never express how I truly feel, but the sentiment behind them can.

Thank you Adam, for allowing me to have a perspective of your art that changed my life...and thank you to my husband Francisco, because you didn't give up.


A meet and greet is never enough time for more than a quick photo but I wanted to say thank you. Not just for the...
Posted by Chase Lough on Sunday, December 13, 2015


2 comments:

Nanbert said...

Nice!

I think for ALL of us Adam has had some effect on our lives -- maybe just making us more thoughtful and understanding of people different from ourselves.

And, also, makes us "want to listen to music again"!!!

krismidas said...

Wow. I hope Adam saw that post.