Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert on InStyle Magazine!

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Sunday, October 18, 2009

Posted at : Sunday, October 18, 2009



Transcript of Instyle Q&A with Adam

On My Mind - ADAM LAMBERT

The American Idol runner-up dishes about his new album and current obsessions

Itching to work with... Lady Gaga. She has a bold look, and her music is awesome. We could have a lot of fun performing together.

Favorite discovery The iPhone. I love the Bump app that lets you exchange contact information with someone by bumping your phones together, and SpeakEasy is really great for recording vocals

Signature Scent Dior Homme. It's so yummy.

Style icons David Bowie, Marc Bolan, Mick Jagger, Steven Tyler, Prince, and Michael Jackson were big influences on me.

Fashion Faves Gareth Pugh has a men's line that's unbelievable. There's SkinGraft, an L.A. design house that made a lot of my leather jackets and accessories on Idol, Brian Lichtenberg, who does holographic leggings and sweatshirts, Diesel jeans, and Loree Rodkin jewelry.

Drink of choice... I'm addicted to those 5-Hour Energy shots and unsweetened iced coffees.

Recent spurge... My four-day get-away to the Bacara Resort and Spa in Santa Barbara. It cost a pretty penny but was well worth it.

Beauty essentials... OPI nail polish, MAC Smolder eyeliner, and Bed Head styling products

Necessary extravagance... Manicures. Often I paint my own nails, but on tour there's a manicurist on-site -- and she does a much better job!

If I didn't audition for Idol... I would still be a chorus boy in Wicked in Los Angeles.

Looking forward to... My album -- it's 100 percent me. Rock, pop, dance, electronic, and funk -- a little bit of everything.


SOURCE: ONTD_AI

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam is everywhere! Mags love him! Thank you for keeping us up-to-date!

Anonymous said...

So happy Adam is everywhere. For a while I was getting Adam bums. After seeing him on Tour, and on AI, that month when there was nothing on him, I was getting the Adam withdrawals. Now he is everywhere and I AM LOVING IT!

Anonymous said...

yes} EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!