Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert will have a song on "Now That's What I Call Music" Compilation Album!

Filed Under (, ) by Admin on Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Posted at : Wednesday, March 03, 2010


"Whataya Want From Me" will be featured on the 33rd "Now That's What I Call Music" Compilation album! It will be released on March 23rd!



Track Listings
1. TiK ToK - Ke$ha
2. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
3. Hard - Rihanna Featuring Jeezy
4. In My Head - Jason Derulo
5. I Wanna Roc - Snoop Dogg
6. Bedrock - Young Money Featuring Lloyd
7. Do You Remember - Jay Sean Featuring Sean Paul & Lil Jon
8. Replay - Iyaz
9. Fireflies - Owl City
10. Hey Soul Sister - Train
11. Life After You - Daughtry
12. Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen
13. Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
14. According To You - Orianthi
15. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
16. Fearless - Taylor Swift
17. Heart Of Gold - Ashlyne Huff
18. Wheels - Jamie Cullum
19. Fast Forward - Jaicko
20. Shake That Bubble - Young & Divine
21. Release Me - Agnes

2 comments:

coloforadam said...

That is SO great!! He must be smilin' about every milestone on the dream journey!! This is a big one.

TexasGlamFan said...

Yea - you know you've arrived when you make "Now That's What I Call Music"! Hi coloforadam - I feel like I know you from "another" site :) Nice to run in to you here!