Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert's NEIL Twitter Party

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Thursday, December 29, 2011

Posted at : Thursday, December 29, 2011




@adamlambert: Ok. Twitter party!! But I'm only answering questions bout my brother Neil in honor of his birthday. I'll try not to embarrass him.

Question: @smushypotato: @adamlambert best memory of you and neil as kids?
Answer: we were both in children's theatre together. Getting to perform alongside my bro was very special.

Question: @MusicKitty18: @Adamlambert What is Neil Really like? is he the way he acts on twitter? 7
Answer: haha. His sarcasm and cynicism are for comic effect... He's actually a sensitive, caring guy. :)

Question: @Morgan_Dancer: @adamlambert what's the craziest outfit you made Neil wear???
Answer: totally put him in drag once at an early age. Lol. He was pretty fierce. He loved the attention.

Question: @gaaraluver @adamlambert Have you ever taken him on on politics? And if so, who won?
Answer: NO. I can discuss certain social and historical things w him, but he's very versed in politics and I'm not... I know jack s**t!

Question: @DesireeSj_love: @adamlambert does your brother sing? beautifly like you? ♥ follow back please! please? ^^ love you
Answer: he can def hold a tune. Great sense of pitch. He plays piano beautifully too!

Question: @VestigesLCRI @adamlambert What have you found out about him that surprised you?
Answer: when we were young I thought we couldn't be more different, now I enjoy noticing how we're alike.

Question: @OutlawOfLambert: @adamlambert Neil heard the new songs? What do you think about them?
Answer: I really value his opinion of my music. He's loving the album!!! :)

Question: @VestigesLCRI: @adamlambert What have you found out about him that surprised you?
Answer: when we were young I thought we couldn't be more different, now I enjoy noticing how we're alike.


Question: @lydiabowness: @adamlambert what was neil like on tour? Behind the scenes?? Lol :-)
Answer: incredibly helpful.

Question:@charliesabin: @adamlambert was he one of the people that influenced you to become the singer you are?
Answer: we fought a lot as kids but spent a lot of time together. Go figure.

Question: @HaleyCornish: @adamlambert has Neil always believed you would be as successful as you have become?
Answer: ask Neil. ;)


Question: @me_ys_itsme_moi: @adamlambert what does Neil think about Sauli ? are they friends ?
Answer: yeah they get along great!!

Alrighty!! Time to enjoy the day. Talk to u all soon! :)

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Adam and HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIL!!!!

The Dark Side said...

Great hopes for Neil to be recognized as a political pundit and given a television show or at least some guest spots on those who could use his biting humor. Hey CNN, while you are making all those changes, some new blood would be nice.

Anonymous said...

Great questions, excellent answers!
Lovely, talented Lambert Bros!

Happy Birthday, Neil!

GGD Gal, cuckoo! ;)

Anonymous said...

Does Adam and Neil read these comments? Some must think so !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Neil :)

Anonymous said...

Is that a new pic of Adam and his brother. Don't shoot me - I can't keep track of the hair.

Anonymous said...

He said Neil and Sauli get along great! no surprise there...who could not love sauli???

Anonymous said...

1:01 Adam admits to lurking.

Anonymous said...

Nice teeth, guys! You should both do toothpaste commercials! (I don't think this is a recent photo. Hair's all wrong on both of them.) Love'em both!
DRG

Anonymous said...

I love Adam's natural hair color. I have to mix three different hair colors to try to come up with that hair color and most of the time I miss it. Adam, for once have your own natural hair color cause it's gonna go grey by time you're 40ish. Happy Birthday to Neil. He is a beautiful soul just like Adam. I enjoy his political views on twitter.

Anonymous said...

@Anon 1:01PM -
Do YOU honestly THINK that e.g. I think for a moment that Adam and Neil read MY comments? NO, NO I DON’T!!!

BUT there are thousands and thousands of fans on multiple Adam fan sites all around the world, who are basically sending the same message of LOVE, SUPPORT and GOOD WISHES - so eventually this COLLECTIVE message of LOVE reaches Adam & Neil… some TWAT in Adam’s Twitter tells exactly the same message I just wrote some minutes ago…so in a way, Adam & Neil most probably read my comment, too - LOL, LOL, LOL.

SO LIGHTEN IP, Anon 1:01PM!!!
This is a fan site. Being a fan - also on this site - should be fun!
Just trying to have some fun and supporting my favorite singer & performer in the whole world!

GGD Gal, definitely NOT that deep!

Anonymous said...

Adam looks really young there. Glad he had a twitter party for Neil.They are both adorable!

Anonymous said...

I think Adam was joking about Neil and Sauli.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the Lambert Brothers. Neil Dec 29. Adam Jan 29.

Anonymous said...

I like BB's hair black( & maybe with blue or other color highlights) He looks so sexy now,& he def didn't want to keep his natural color cause "Opie don't sing rock & roll"..his quote from Chelsie Lately show last yr,I think;they were both so funny that night.He's right about the hair in my opinion.I enjoyed reading this twitter party about Neil.I never heard that Neil was also in the children's theatre ..would have liked to see that( & hear him sing,etc)

Anonymous said...

Adam is tweeting again. He's very talkative today, love it!!! Introducing his band the new bass player, Tommy on lead guitar ,Issac on drums and Cam on keyboard! Oh well Monte sure is missing out on playing with the next phenomena in the music world. Sad, but whats done is done. Adam has to keep loyal people around him!

Anonymous said...

I like the black hair, too. It's the best color for him. HOT!

Anonymous said...

Love black hair! Both of them have absolutely perfect teeth!!!!LOL

HAL

Anonymous said...

what an honor for Adam to have a happy birfday twitter party for Neil. I suspect they will grow closer and closer with time.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Neil! What a lovely heart and soul Adam has to have a twitter party in honour of his brother. #brotherlylove

Anonymous said...

Wow! Trending your brother for his birthday is a really neat birhtday present. And it doesn't cost anything either lol. JK - a really sweet thing to do.

Anonymous said...

Oz loves Neil. One great guy!

Anonymous said...

Two great brother's so different in their own way yet so close and respectful towards each other.

Happy Birthday Neil!!

Anonymous said...

I think Adam lurks too.

GGD Gal, lighten up, geesh.

Anonymous said...

Anon 9:33 AM - GEESH!!!
Sorry, do not understand what I wrote to rub you in the wrong way??? If I wrote something to irritate you or to give the impression I’m not “lightened up” - please forgive me and note, English is NOT my mother tongue…
I was trying to be positive and supportive - HOWEVER, I do NOT think Adam LURKS on every site, reads every comment etc. That’s just impossible, and I’m just being realistic.

GGD Gal, all lightened up… and loving Adam no matter what! LOL