Skinpress Demo Rss

Via Entertainment-focus: Adam Lambert talks fashion to Billboard magazine

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Friday, August 21, 2015

Posted at : Friday, August 21, 2015



Adam Lambert is the cover star for the latest issue of Billboard magazine. For the Music’s Men of Style issue, Adam turns his attention from music to fashion as he opens up about his fashion influences. In the article he reveals, “I’ve put down a lot of the makeup. I put the flat iron in the attic. I’m looking at people like Elvis and James Dean.” He talks about his favourite designer in the issue explaining, “I love Margiela, how their stuff fits. Certain lines are for certain body types, and not all of Saint Laurent quite fits me. I’m not a waify little 22-year-old model, as much as sometimes I’d like to be, for fashion’s sake. Margiela is cut for, like, men.”

Read more at Entertainment-focus.com!!!

1 comments:

Lam-My said...

The photo of Adam in full black, reclining on the yellow sofa is very artistic; his taut, reclining streamline body fits the long yellow sofa fluidly; that flamboyant smile and the black hair work their way into the eye of the mind.