Skinpress Demo Rss

Kenny Ortega #RHPS Director: Instagram NEW PHOTO "..the insanely talented ADAM LAMBERT as Eddie.."

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Posted at : Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Kenny Ortega "Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let's Do The Time Warp Again" on FOX Director on Instagram posted a new NEW PHOTO "..the insanely talented ADAM LAMBERT as Eddie.."

Airing on FOX TV on Oct. 20, 2016

"@kennyortegablog: "2 DAYS until #therockyhorrorpictureshow #letsdothetimewarpagain #creaturesofthenight Join me, the insanely talented ADAM LAMBERT as Eddie and our All Star Cast of #transylvanians for The TV Musical Event of the Season... Premier Night Thursday, October 20th On FOX 8:00 PM. Alien Fireworks #hotpatootieblessmysoulireallylovethatrockandroll"


PHOTO: Adam Lambert as "Eddie" And 'Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let's Do The Time Warp Again' Director Kenny Ortega on set earlier this year




Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



8 comments:

Nanbert said...

"Insanely talented Adam Lambert"... so true, Mr. Ortega.... perfect description!

The Dark Side said...

We know we know! Can't wait!!

Dee R Gee said...

Adam can bring his insane taken over to.my place and ride my motorcycle any old time.

Dee R Gee said...

Adam can bring his insane taken over to.my place and ride my motorcycle any old time.

glitzylady said...

@Dee R Gee
Hahaha!! He's welcome to swing by my place too ;)))))))))))))))))))))))

glitzylady said...

With his insane talent of course...........

Dee R Gee said...

Meant "talent" of course. Stupid phone typing ruined my joke! LOL But he can still come. :)

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

ADAM can sit with me & my real life ex-biker hubby & talk cycles or anything else he wants to ... we both think he is insanely talented!! OOOh ... one more day to RHPS & Eddie!! RHPS was on TV tonight on LOGO but I didn't watch ... I want to see the reboot first ... with a clear mind ... maybe then I'll watch the original ... maybe .....

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)