Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert's Back From London! His Dad Eber Tweeted A Video "When Dad picks you [Pharaoh] up from Summer Camp"

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Sunday, July 15, 2018

Posted at : Sunday, July 15, 2018

Adam Lambert's Back From London! His Dad Eber Tweeted "When Dad picks you [Pharaoh] up from Summer Camp"

Adam's been in Europe, UK & Ireland with the Queen + Adam Lambert tour, and today, his Dad Eber Lambert @milestougeaux tweeted a video of the moment Adam walked in the door to pick up his best buddy Pharaoh! 

To say the least, both Adam & Pharaoh were very very happy to see each other!





Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



10 comments:

Magiclady said...

What a WONDERFUL video!
I love seeing Adam in his real world!

Sunflower said...

Yay daddy's home!!!! I literally cried seeing this, oh the happiness of Pharaoh and daddy reunited! I cried also because I miss Adam too, even tho we have been seeing him practically on a daily basis with Queen but maybe because he's back in the USA. I watched this video repeatedly, it's just precious!

Dee R Gee said...

What a wonderful moment! My heart is full. Even when dogs and their owners are separated for quite a while, the dogs NEVER forget who their main person is. It's so heartwarming to see them meet up again.

Shelagh said...

How lovely to see this,

The Dark Side said...

Well that certainly proves that Adam treats Pharoah like his child—as most of us treat our pets like children. Lovely reunion!

Patria said...

Awwwwwwwww

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

Wish I could have seen this reunion .. I need some uplifting news today .. but I guess I'm still among the "scorned"!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Unknown said...

This video put a big smile on my face. What a great welcome home from Pharoh. Kind of hard to wrap my mind around that this is the same person I have watched performing with Queen this summer!

Rosemary White said...

Pharaoh's tail wagging ecstatically!!!

The love of a dog for his/her master is unconditional and an absolute joy to behold.

Nanbert said...

Like every owner/dog reunion, other people come last!...haha. Finally, THEN Adam says "Hi Dad". So funny...standard procedure. Dogs will not be denied their greetings!