Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert: NEW SINGLE! "TWO FUX" Official Lyric Video PLUS NEW PHOTO!! Download, Stream, Listen

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, June 29, 2017

Posted at : Thursday, June 29, 2017

Adam Lambert: NEW SINGLE! "TWO FUX" Official Lyric Video PLUS NEW PHOTO!!

"TWO FUX" Now Available To Download, Stream, Listen 

"My last project was about the chase. This time I feel the strength of being exactly, unapologetically where I am. I’m standing my ground to inspire my fans to defy the status quo." - AL"

ADAM LAMBERT: Photo by Lee Cherry

Adam Lambert - Two Fux [Lyric Video]




LINK TO --> DOWNLOAD, STREAM, & LISTEN TO 
ADAM'S NEW SINGLE "TWO FUX"<--
Available on:
iTunes
Apple Music
Spotify
You Tube
Google Play
Amazon
Soundcloud



Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



3 comments:

Dee R Gee said...

OKAY, Glamberts! Now is the time to stream and view and listen our asses off! We need to make this song SOAR! I love the melody and the message so much!

Nanbert said...

I love it...I bought it...I listen to it... I laugh!

I'm so happy that Queen plays it on their tour. Sounds like something from THEIR catalogue.

Unknown said...

I am totally OBSESSED with the song!!!
I tweeted Adam my support for 'two fux" and commented on one of his instagrams regarding the song...I hope he sees one *grin* I also shared the song on my facebook account and I rarely post unless I'm totally convinced.

After two years of being an Adam fan I finally feel "up-to-date" on all things Adam. I watched all videos of both the riddle601b and the TALC channel (not the current tour yet), both from "new" to "old"...what a ride each time! I watched what feels like every interview there is of Adam, saw Glee, his pre-idol endeavors, faithfully watched every bit of Adam on x-factor last fall. Only now do I feel I "get him", as an artist, as a performer and sense that because of this I will be able to enjoy future performances and concerts I will attend even more...

...and before I forget I want to wish you Glitzylady the best of times at the shows in Seattle and Vancover! ;)